- Pray for the thousands of Bible college graduates who will receive gift packs this year of Derek’s books in their own language to be impacted by them and use the teaching to teach many others.
- Two thousand copies of Life-Changing Spiritual Power were given to a partner ministry for use in six conferences and meetings. Pray that these teachings will transform many lives.
- Pray for upcoming elections: for people to be set free to think and not be bound by false propaganda and that God will replace the anti-Christian government with leaders who will end religious separatism and set the framework for end-time revival in India.
The translation and editing is now finished on Foundations for Christian Living, which has been worked on for three years. Pray for successful printing and that God will draw many people to it so they can be taught and encouraged.
In March and April, two outreach workers from the DPM team in Iraq will travel to Kurdistan to record seven audiobooks in the Sorani language. Pray for protection for all involved and safe distribution of the audio books in North Iraq.
March 6—Eastern Europe
- Pray for protection, wisdom, inspiration and encouragement for Brano and those he plans to visit in March and April in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Serbia.
- Pray for the Lord to send workers into the harvest fields of Eastern Europe who will embrace DPM´s vision of “reaching the unreached and teaching the untaught.”
March 7—South America
The team in Peru continues their translation work on radio teaching in the Ayacucho Quechua dialect of Peru and neighboring countries. They will begin recording the programs next month. These teachings will be instrumental in equipping new believers as well as pastors and other leaders.
March 8—Solomon Islands
- DPM Coordinator, Hudson, traveled to Bougainville late last year to hold training at some correctional centers using the Self-Study Bible Course. He will make another trip to distribute the book, Life-Changing Spiritual Power, along with Bibles. Pray for God’s anointing and protection over Hudson and the team as they travel through the western islands by boat.
- Derek’s radio programs are broadcast nationwide five days a week. Pray for thousands to tune in and have their lives changed by God’s Word and the Holy Spirit.
Praise & Thanksgiving:
We praise God for a new relationship with Prison Fellowship Solomon Islands that supported a trip to Bougainville correctional centers late last year. During the week of training using the Self-Study Bible Course, it became clear how these people need a knowledge of the truth to set them free.
Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide the DPM Indigenous team as they start planning their outreach trips for the rest of the year.
“Derek's teachings have been a very big blessing in my life. I work night shift and all the staff I work with listen to music on their mobile phones through headphones, so I listen to Legacy Radio through the DPM App on my mobile phone through headphones—eight hours a night, six nights a week! Needless to say, I have learned much. One of the biggest blessings in my life came when I watched a video called, “The Cross in My Life.” I had suffered from psychosis for 17 years, and no doctor or religion/practice had any solution or cure. After watching that video in 2010, something happened, I literally felt a darkness leave me. Almost immediately, after watching and understanding, God healed me. While I have some different opinions than Derek on some subjects, we are all unique. All in all, my faith has skyrocketed due to the resources DPM has made available. I thank God for Derek and your ministry. DPM helped God save me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” —Michael F.