February 10—Southern Africa
- Pray for much fruit from Derek’s material that has been shared and continued funds for outreach.
- Pray for more open doors for radio and TV broadcasting and Mega Voice player distribution.
- Pray for open doors and strategy to reach more young people with Derek’s teaching.
Praise & Thanksgiving:
- A prisoner who listens to Derek on Impact Radio called recently to say his life had changed because of his teaching. We sent him the Self-Study Bible Course and the Fatherhood booklet.
- A long standing supporter and student of Derek’s teaching said he had just finished reading God’s Word Heals as his wife had had a number of throat surgeries. When he came to the part on hope, which he had read before, he suddenly had a revelation and it changed his life.
- Ina recently completed the editing and layout of the Xhosa language Appointment in Jerusalem that will be printed early this year.
- Several new titles will soon be ready for printing. Pray that all current projects will be completed on time and the books will be an encouragement for the Albanian Church.
- Pray for believers to be empowered and equipped by Derek’s teaching to bring hope and faith to those seeking meaning and purpose for their lives.
- Pray for a fresh move of the Holy Spirit and revival to come to this nation.
- Pray that God will bless new contacts made during recent meetings with “Friends of IBL (DPM)” in Germany and that they are blessed by Derek's teaching and become friends and supporters.
- Pray for the Lord’s provision for all ministry needs and creative initiatives that are opening up.
- Pray for those making an outreach trip this month to be able to duplicate 1000 SD-cards loaded with Derek's materials so they can distribute them in Jordan and Syria.
- Pray for the teaching to impact those who receive it and draw them to the Lord.
Praise & Thanksgiving: Egypt
Albert was able to attend the Arabian Peninsula Consultation conference in the United Arab Emirates. He met many leaders and priests from the Persian Gulf area, and we hope to partner with them.
- Serbia has experienced a huge economic crisis since the end of the civil war. Pray that God will heal the wounds in the lives of Serbian believers and that the Serbian book just printed, Why Bad Things Happen to God’s People, will give them insight as well as hope for the future.
- Pray for new doors to open for Derek’s teaching in various denominations and that it will be used to prepare and equip a new generation of church leaders for the coming years.
February 15—South America
Pray for the team in Peru as they continue their translation work on radio programs in the Ayacucho Quechua dialect of Peru and neighboring countries. These teachings will be instrumental in maturing and equipping new believers as well as pastors and other leaders.
February 16—Northern Africa
Pray for God’s guidance for a new project in partnership with the International Bible Society (IBS) to introduce Derek’s book, Foundations for Christian Living, into courses for pastors and Christian leaders in areas where Bible teaching is needed—South Sudan, Tunisia, Mauritania and Morocco.
Praise & Thanksgiving: Zimbabwe
- We have 40 Mega Voice players to distribute in Zimbabwe.
- A pastor/business man flew from Zimbabwe to the South Africa office with an empty suitcase and filled it with books, DVDs and CDs of Derek’s teaching, which he had recently come across!